Sunday 31 January 2016

Blogging without computer and noticing muscle gains

It's Sunday night and I had to wait for my husband to go to bed to be able to write this article on his computer because - as I said before on my Vlog - my own computer broke down on Friday.
I'm so glad I already had saved all my files and tomorrow morning I will be calling the company concerning the hard drive's warranty - until everything is solved I will then be reduced to check my e-mails and Facebook on other family member's computers which means, as I'm a graphic designer, I won't be able to work neither to make my Vlogs and stuff ... sigh ...
Okay, so let's talk about fitness and weight loss again so I can distract my mind a little.

(*clenches teeth because Myfitnesspal won't allow myself to connect via Facebook on this computer ...*)

Even though my weight loss progress scale wise is minimal and I can't really track my day neither on MFP nor on Habitica without having to log in and out every few minutes, I start to see progress. I really struggled with my farm work in the past few week but finally my body seems to have adapted to it. I need to take 1-2 days off per week, but I'm no longer at the limits of my strenght and endurance everytime so I gain hope for the future.

My plan is to add more of the following to my daily activities: gardening (yummy healthy food), dancing, strenght training.

The Nerdfitness challenge ends today and I'll have a whole week to decide on new goals and I will definetely start in incorporationg more exercise into my day via the mentioned activities.

I also will find a way to cut out grains more and more and restricting my snacks even more, starting to pay attention to my macros. What the exact goals will be to achieve this is not yet decided though.


I think I'll leave you with this short update for today - you might read more on Wednesday because even though the challenge has ended, I will update here twice a week as usual.

Thanks for your support - please give me a +1 or leave me a comment if you like what I write to show me you're there.

For more results on my challenge results, please see my battle log on the NF-Forums

Yours,
Elanor

2 comments:

  1. Computer problems are so annoying! They should just work. Great to hear that working around the farm is getting easier. (This is stealthstitcher from NF, by the way - I've been reading your blog, just not commenting till now.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stealthstitcher! So great to read you here! Yeah - computers are supposed to work - there may be people that freak out because they love to repair them but I definetely don't!!!!!!!
      Thanks for following me here! I will join the forums again on Sunday I hope!
      Yours, Elanor

      Delete