Sunday 17 January 2016

Get moving girl!!! 2 weeks in!!

Hello together!
I hope everyone had or is having a great Sunday!

First of all: I rocked the scale today having lost already 1,7 kgs so I'm again below 130!!! This is how I jumped around after weighing (my husband was at his work so he didn't see me ;) ).

I'm sorry no new video has come out yet - I still have to learn to scedule the time to make it - but I filmed it already and it's in the process of being edited.

So, how's it going? I'm tracking my daily activity without fail and for the last 4 days my average time moving was a 143 mins per day, making it 2h23. Okay, I won't put much on this number yet and wait till more days are gathering up so I can have a more accurate average number.

My goal would be to be able to easily do at leat 3 hours per day - because if I'm talking about moving, this means I included all household things where I was standing around too, which probably isn't burning lots of calories.

So, beginning with the last week of the challenge, I will start to also track my gross calories burned by my daily activities - I'm not doing this because there's really a need to it - I know that I should move more - but I like tracking it and it gives me a better feeling about myself.

I'm really curious about the results - is 2,5 hours of work much everyday or not? I don't have much comparison but my husband can easily do so much more! I haven't been around people doing sports a lot, so if you'd like to share your experiences this would be nice!

Ok, I'll check in with you again on Wednesday and I hope my next video will be finished by tomorrow - thanks for reading!

Elanor

No comments:

Post a Comment