Thursday 21 January 2016

So many new discoveries for my weight loss

Hello all!
Yes, I'm one day late, but I've so many new things inside my head that are digesting the new knowledge of the past week that really need to come out - I hoped that I would be able to make a more "organized" post yesterday but for the moment, there's still only chaos - so chaos will have to come out - hehe.

Source
Ok, so what's going on?

Remember I started tracking my daily activity? Remember I ended u paround 2,5 hours a day and how I wondered if this was much or not (I honestly don't think it's enough)?

Well, tracking something you do every day changes EVERYTHING! It changes our consciousness and therefore influences our actions. So many new possibilities already sprang to my mind how to improve my daily acitvity but I really want to finish this challenge with only tracking what I'm doing normally: there's always time to start getting better, but if I have no knowledge about the point I was starting from, I won't be able to compare the improvements.

That said - and it's really hard, because it goes completely against to what I'm used to think - of course there are a few very obvious plans building up inside my mind, wich I just want to write down here so I can come back to them in the beginning of February:

  1. Warm up before the farm work! - this will improve my overall wellbeing during the work and I will know that I'm safe regarding my muscles and joints.
  2. Add variations in work intensity - getting more conscious about what I'm doing and working special muscle groups or cardio whilst I'm at work
  3. Increase the active time of the day - I will add more and more minutes everyday and if I don't fill them out with my usual work I will clean the house or go for a walk.
So, there's a lot I can do and I'm really happy to have my farm so I can work as much as I want - there's always something left to do! I also want to sign up for a class of any kind - maybe Tai Chi or Chi Gong - but that's not decided yet - just to write it down here.

Ah, and I wanted to make some things more clearly understandable: I don't have a real farm, I mean, one where I have to gain my living. I'm a graphic designer and illustrator but we have a private farm and I'm additionnally working with horses. So I have 3 own horses and we have 2 more, a pony, a donkey, dogs, cats, sheep, rabbits, chicken, guinea pigs, fish and also a ferret - so, I think I can call this all a farm and you might imagine, there's a lot of work everyday. I'm doing this together with my sisters, my husband (we don't have any kids yet) and my stepfather, so we are sharing the chores, but I plan to do more and more for my weight loss.

Ok, I think I'll leave it for today - you'll read me soon anyway.

Thank you so much for reading and check out also my log in the NF-forums, where I log on everyday!

Yours,
Elanor

No comments:

Post a Comment